Hey guys! I’m back with another vlog! Take a look at the month I spent in Milan.
Don’t forget to like and subscribe!
Stay beautiful ♡
Vlog: Milan Photoshoot Pt. 1
Vlog: Milan Photoshoot Pt. 2
Serious business inquiries only: email@example.com
I’m back with another vlog! Take a look behind the scenes as I style my first photoshoot in Milan!
Don’t forget to like and subscribe!
Stay beautiful ♡
Ciao bella! This week I traveled to beautiful Milano and have enjoyed a lot of time sight-seeing. In the four days I’ve been here I have seen and learned a lot. This is the first country I have been to outside of the states so each experience has been new and exciting for me! Here are my three favorite places I have visited so far!
Duomo di Milano
The Duomo Cathedral is one of Italy’s largest and most famous attractions. It is the world’s largest Gothic cathedral and second largest Catholic cathedral. Duomo di Milano is dedicated to Saint Mary of the Nativity. It took nearly six centuries to build beginning in 1386, being completed in 1965. You are also able to visit inside which is personally my favorite part. Stay tuned for my vlog to see more!
Fun Fact: Duomo di Milano has more statues than any other building in the world with a total of 3,159 statues.
The Navigli is also a very famous attraction in Milan, Italy. The neighborhood is dated all the way back to 1179. The waterways were initially built to connect Milan to the nearby lakes to transport goods which included precious marble from Candoglia, used to build Duomo di Milano.
Fun Fact: Legend has it that Leonardo Da Vinci helped develop the renovation of Milan’s canals in 1482.
Corso Como 10
Corso Como 10 is a very famous concept store in Milan, Italy. In 1990, Carla Sozzani, former fashion editor and publisher, opened a gallery featuring art, photography, fashion, and design called Galleria Carla Sozzani. It is located in garage 10 of Corso Como in Milan. More than 250 exhibitions have taken place here. It is a great place for both tourists and locals. Corso Como 10 also has a cafe which makes it a perfect place for lunch!
Fun Fact: The gallery has its own publishing company which is dedicated to art, photography, fashion, and design like the gallery.
Milan is a very beautiful city with many different attractions and things to do! I have only been here four days and have already experienced so much. Being in the world’s fashion capital has been a dream come true for me! If you love fashion and art as much as I do then you will be sure to love it to! Stay tuned for more adventure! Ciao!
From brands such as ASOS to Sean John, Gucci has been the muse of the moment. Bold, vibrant, embellished designs are trending rapidly in this season’s fashion. Other elements such as heavy use of dark colors and transparency has also played a large factor this season. Here is a compilation of fashions both Gucci authentic and inspired from my Pinterest and Tumblr.
Processed with VSCO with a6 preset Processed with VSCO with e3 preset
Did you know that Gucci’s trademark double-G embellishment referred to as the “snaffle-bit” is over 60 years old? The majority of Gucci’s first clients were a part of a horse riding aristocrat fraternity.
I have been chosen by a fellow blogger, Ready or Nat, to be a Liebster Award Nominee. Like myself, she loves fashion and good music. She started her blog only a few weeks ago but it is fabulous and you should check it out! The Liebster Award is an opportunity to highlight other bloggers and spread love. The rules are simple: You answer a set of question given by the blogger who nominated you, list 11 random facts about you, then nominate 5 other bloggers with 11 questions of your choice.
Here are my responses to Nat’s questions:
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever received? All good things take time.
- What’s your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving because it consists of my two favorite things, food and family. There is nothing better than stuffing your face all day with amazing food with the people you love.
- What song would you choose to sing (and slay) in a lip sync battle? “Wrong” by Tinashe. It is one of my many favorite songs by her and my #1 most played on my phone.
- What’s the last book you read? Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
- Heels or flats? Flats! Being flat-footed, heels get way too uncomfortable. I have only worn them during pageants, prom, and graduation. Luckily I’m almost 5′ 8″ so height isn’t something I worry about too much.
- What’s your favorite comfort food? Four Cheese Pasta!
- If I asked your best friend to describe you in 6 words, what would he/she say? Random, funny, open-minded, fashion-forward, kind, loving
- Tell me something about yourself that might surprise me. I have 4 middle names.
- Best compliment you’ve ever received is: I have a Beyonce figure.
- What are you most proud of? My college education and beginning my career in the fashion industry.
- Who are you most proud of? My younger sister, Markayla. It is amazing to watch her pursue her dreams in cosmetology and music! You go girl!
Random Facts About Me:
- I am 20 years old.
- I love going to concerts!
- I have never left the U.S.
- I want to move to Canada.
- I love to eat!
- I need to meet Tinashe before I die.
- The only role model I have ever had was Tyra Banks.
- I am majoring in Fashion Merchandising and minoring in Communications.
- I don’t have the patience to be a designer or seamstress.
- My boyfriend and I are currently watching all 10 seasons of “Friends” on Netflix.
- I want to travel the world. My top desired places to go are Dubai, Italy, Mexico, London, Milan, the Bahamas, Sweden, Norway, Australia, and Japan.
My Nominees Are:
- Simply By Simone
- XOXODanielle Mone
- Tori Sherri
- SOULfully Written
- O So Vogue
Questions For Nominees:
- What is one thing you know now that you wish you knew when you were younger?
- What/who is your biggest motivation?
- What is your favorite retail store?
- Who is your favorite singer/rapper/group?
- Who do you think is going to win the presidential election?
- Who do you want to win the presidential election?
- What is your favorite book?
- Where is your most favorite place to be?
- NFL fan or NBA fan? What teams/players?
- If you could have any career in the world what would it be?
- What is your favorite food?
Thank you for the nomination! Have fun and enjoy!
Saw this at Nordstrom & I had to take a picture…