In appreciation of pink, a compilation of recent posts from my Pinterest & Tumblr:
I loved Rihanna’s makeup in her “Work” music video. Today I did my own subtle take of her look. This look is simple and perfect for going to class or to work… work, work, work, work, work.
Most of the products I used you can get from any drug store. You can get the foundation and eye brow pencil from Sephora or online.
- Bare Minerals Bare Skin foundation: Bare Buff 10
- Maybelline Dream Wonder powder: 60 Sandy Beige
- ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
- Revlon eyeshadow: Satin
- Wet N Wild eyeshadow: Bleached Glitter (not pictured)
- Rimmel London Glam’ Eyes liquid liner: Black Glamour (not pictured)
- Rimmel London lipstick: Candy
- Color Sensational lip liner: Plum
- Maybelline Falsies mascara (flared edition)
- CoverGirl Super Sizer mascara
- Anastasia Brow Wiz pencil: Dark Brown (not pictured)
I am in love with the gold accessories in this outfit.
This is one of my favorite outfits. It casual, chic, and edgy all in one. I love the striped pattern and fit of the crop top and high-waisted capris.
This is a perfect example of my casual style. Basic top, joggers & sneakers. Not to mention the big hair.
One of my favorite trench coats that I’ve found so far! I love the soft pink color. Looks really good with the light denim and tan used to complete the outfit.
Perfect summer fit. Inspired to buy a high-low shirt dress and knee high gladiators.
I love everything from the all black to the hair style. Rihanna slays every time. Very grunge/chic.