Rihanna at Paris Fashion Week. I have always admired her edgy, chic style. The light coral-toned coat is unique and compliments her style very well. I would wear this!
Fur jackets and turtleneck dresses look so cute together! The Nikes create a cute tomboy feel.
Classic Street-Wear Inspirations:
I love the pastel pink.
The New China Boyfriend Sweater.
Just a casual outfit for the day…
Jeans: Levi’s (Distressed by myself)
These faux fur bomber jackets are sooooo cute!
I love the lace underneath the dress!
The perfect sweater for me. I can take about 5 naps a day…
I really wish I knew where to buy this. I am in love!
I think these are so sexy!
Shirt Dress: Wet Seal
Button Up (Shirt Around Waist): Banana Republic
Boots: U.S. Polo
I have been chosen by a fellow blogger, Ready or Nat, to be a Liebster Award Nominee. Like myself, she loves fashion and good music. She started her blog only a few weeks ago but it is fabulous and you should check it out! The Liebster Award is an opportunity to highlight other bloggers and spread love. The rules are simple: You answer a set of question given by the blogger who nominated you, list 11 random facts about you, then nominate 5 other bloggers with 11 questions of your choice.
Here are my responses to Nat’s questions:
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever received? All good things take time.
- What’s your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving because it consists of my two favorite things, food and family. There is nothing better than stuffing your face all day with amazing food with the people you love.
- What song would you choose to sing (and slay) in a lip sync battle? “Wrong” by Tinashe. It is one of my many favorite songs by her and my #1 most played on my phone.
- What’s the last book you read? Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
- Heels or flats? Flats! Being flat-footed, heels get way too uncomfortable. I have only worn them during pageants, prom, and graduation. Luckily I’m almost 5′ 8″ so height isn’t something I worry about too much.
- What’s your favorite comfort food? Four Cheese Pasta!
- If I asked your best friend to describe you in 6 words, what would he/she say? Random, funny, open-minded, fashion-forward, kind, loving
- Tell me something about yourself that might surprise me. I have 4 middle names.
- Best compliment you’ve ever received is: I have a Beyonce figure.
- What are you most proud of? My college education and beginning my career in the fashion industry.
- Who are you most proud of? My younger sister, Markayla. It is amazing to watch her pursue her dreams in cosmetology and music! You go girl!
Random Facts About Me:
- I am 20 years old.
- I love going to concerts!
- I have never left the U.S.
- I want to move to Canada.
- I love to eat!
- I need to meet Tinashe before I die.
- The only role model I have ever had was Tyra Banks.
- I am majoring in Fashion Merchandising and minoring in Communications.
- I don’t have the patience to be a designer or seamstress.
- My boyfriend and I are currently watching all 10 seasons of “Friends” on Netflix.
- I want to travel the world. My top desired places to go are Dubai, Italy, Mexico, London, Milan, the Bahamas, Sweden, Norway, Australia, and Japan.
My Nominees Are:
- Simply By Simone
- XOXODanielle Mone
- Tori Sherri
- SOULfully Written
- O So Vogue
Questions For Nominees:
- What is one thing you know now that you wish you knew when you were younger?
- What/who is your biggest motivation?
- What is your favorite retail store?
- Who is your favorite singer/rapper/group?
- Who do you think is going to win the presidential election?
- Who do you want to win the presidential election?
- What is your favorite book?
- Where is your most favorite place to be?
- NFL fan or NBA fan? What teams/players?
- If you could have any career in the world what would it be?
- What is your favorite food?
Thank you for the nomination! Have fun and enjoy!
Moschino x Zara x Steve Madden
Zimmerman x Kurt Geiger x Jimmy Choo Made with Polyvore
I am in love with the gold accessories in this outfit.
This is one of my favorite outfits. It casual, chic, and edgy all in one. I love the striped pattern and fit of the crop top and high-waisted capris.
This is a perfect example of my casual style. Basic top, joggers & sneakers. Not to mention the big hair.
One of my favorite trench coats that I’ve found so far! I love the soft pink color. Looks really good with the light denim and tan used to complete the outfit.
The styling of the dress is perfect. I would personally wear this.
Perfect summer fit. Inspired to buy a high-low shirt dress and knee high gladiators.
I love everything from the all black to the hair style. Rihanna slays every time. Very grunge/chic.